AKA operates on the secondary market only and therefore is no competitor. It expands its partners’ limits in traditional markets showing a high demand. In addition, AKA provides limits for selected niche markets in which its partners would like to continue growing.
The basis: Master participation agreements (MRPAs) complying with the Bankers Association for Finance and Trade standard (BAFT standard), which AKA has signed with renowned European banks. AKA maintains very active business relations via the syndication desks of their partners.
AKA is a member of the ITFA (International Trade and Forfaiting Association).
FI Desk – basis for joint activities:
- All transactions must be trade related
- Basically transactions with a maximum tenor up to 12 months
- Transactions with post-financing structures will be handled on a case-by-case basis
- Participation on a solely undisclosed basis
- MRPAs based on the BAFT standard and English law
- Participation solely on a “take-and-hold” basis
- Grantor’s retention share at least 10 %
Advantages of working with AKA:
- The Grantor retains full visibility to the client
- AKA guarantees short response times in handling requests (normally within 24 hours)
- Reservations are offered for four weeks without a commitment fee, ensuring that partners can already receive support during the bidding process
- AKA does not require any link to the German market
- AKA offers a highly diversified address and country limit system
- AKA will be happy to handle your requests and increase your limits in line with your needs
- AKA will publish an appetite list on request