Our cooperation with exporters
In working with your bank, AKA supports your export business by offering attractive finance solutions. Attractive credit terms, i.e. buyer credits, are often a decisive factor for foreign customers, thus offering exporters a competitive edge. With its decades of experience, AKA helps to plan and implement appropriate finance solutions.
Organising trade finance together
What advantages does ECA-covered finance offer export companies?
- Increased competitiveness in international tender processes
- The loan is disbursed directly to the exporter (upon proof of delivery)
- Immediate payment in accordance with the terms of the delivery contract (effectively cash payment terms)
- Strain on the balance sheet removed immediately after delivery
- The financing costs are borne by the importer/borrower
As a supplementary institution, AKA works with banks and their customers. The banks submit a request for financial participation by AKA. Assuming a positive decision, AKA provides the agreed solutions just as it has been doing for 70 years.
Experience and network
AKA has many years of experience with traditional markets, offering access to a broad network of international commercial banks via basic agreements. In this way, the execution of loan contracts can be simplified and accelerated, ensuring speeding-up the payment of the loan amount and, hence, a faster performance of the underlying export contract.
Export finance on fixed terms – CIRR funding
In addition to floating-rate terms, AKA also offers so called CIRR loans on fixed terms. CIRR loans are a form of government backing for exports to certain countries. Fixed terms offer customers a stable basis for pricing their investments and may additionally boost the appeal of an offer.