Our cooperation with exporters
In working with your bank, AKA supports your export business by offering attractive finance solutions. Attractive credit terms, i.e. buyer credits, are often a decisive factor for foreign customers, thus offering exporters a competitive edge. With its decades of experience, AKA helps to plan and implement appropriate finance solutions.
What advantages does ECA-covered finance offer export companies?
- Increased competitiveness in international tender processes
- The loan is disbursed directly to the exporter (upon proof of delivery)
- Immediate payment in accordance with the terms of the delivery contract (effectively cash payment terms)
- Strain on the balance sheet removed immediately after delivery
- The financing costs are borne by the importer/borrower
Experience and network
AKA has many years of experience with traditional markets, offering access to a broad network of international commercial banks via basic agreements. In this way, the execution of loan contracts can be simplified and accelerated, ensuring speeding-up the payment of the loan amount and, hence, a faster performance of the underlying export contract.
Export finance on fixed terms – CIRR funding
In addition to floating-rate terms, AKA also offers so called CIRR loans on fixed terms. CIRR loans are a form of government backing for exports to certain countries. Fixed terms offer customers a stable basis for pricing their investments and may additionally boost the appeal of an offer.